Dr. Ian D. Baron graduated with a B.Sc. in 1982, and completed his Optometry Degree in 1986, both from the University of Waterloo.
Dr. Baron has been practicing comprehensive optometry and servicing residents in Greater Toronto and neighbouring areas since 1986.
He is a member in good standing of:
- The College of Optometrists of Ontario.
- The Canadian Association of Optometrists.
- The Canadian Society of Eye Health Practicioners.
- The Ontario Association of Optometrists.
Dr. Baron's other professional involvements:
- Clinical affiliate Instructor to Externs from University of Waterloo, School of Optometry.
- Clinical supervisor to Externs from US Schools of Optometry.
- Clinical supervisor to Foreign Trained Optometrists and Ophthalmologists during their Bridging Programs.
The services provided at Ian D. Baron & Associates include:
- Diabetic and Cataract eye examinations
- Glaucoma, Myopia and Dry Eye management
- Laser Vision Co-management
- Contact lenses fitting including Soft, Gas permeable and Scleral lenses.
- Spectacles dispensing including fashionable and designer eyewear.
The practice's modern advanced tests include:
- Optomap retinal scans
- Optical Coherent Tomography
- Specialized Automated Visual Fields tests
As your Eye Care Professionals we are committed to providing you, our patient, with great value and to ensure that your visit to our Clinic is a pleasant and fulfilling experience.